So, I finally got Curious George done at like 10am on Sat. 8 hrs before its recipients were coming over. Talk about cutting it close! HAHA. I than got it washed and dried and it crinkled up beautifully.
Friday night was a 6hr marathon of hand sewing binding down. Needless to say, my fingers are a little sore today. But, it turned out wonderful!
I took a few pics in the house before I got the binding sewn on:
Tried to get some pictures outside yesterday. My helper didn’t stay out there very long and the wind was going crazy:
I forgot to snap a picture of the back of it and the label. The back is just a solid red with a leftover piece of curious george fabric. I did red binding as you can see in the above pictures. I REALLY wanted to do yellow but I was out and didn’t want to get a yard of fabric just for binding.
I think it turned out perfect!! I also made a pillow to go with it: Pillow Post
I think it turned out wonderful and I was so excited to give it to the parents. I hope they liked the items as much as I do. Now on to 1 more secret project and some more Mario sections. Lots to do and such little time to do it in!!