I also managed to get the rest of the Spongebob squares sewn together. I laid it out with white sashing last night and I didn’t like it one bit. I think it is way to plain and needs some color or something. The squares are all sewn in columns. The columns have NOT yet been sewn to the sashing. I laid out some blue and red against it to see what it looked like with a border and it made it dark. I am just not loving this. I am going to look tonight and see how many squares I have left. I may be able to squeak out another column or two. If I can do that I may be able to get rid of the border idea.
I am lost on this one. This one may be headed to the bottom of the pile for a little bit.
Maybe it needs a bunch of spongebob yellow in between and around it to liven it up: